SD-1 Standard Dynamic Microphone
Capture your best, every time.
With the SD‑1 dynamic microphone, you can capture vocals, instruments, livestreams, and podcasts like a pro, quickly giving you polished studio sound that’s broadcast‑ready.
- Dynamic studio vocal microphone with low cut and articulation boost
- Cardioid polar pattern rejects off‑axis sounds and room noise
- Flat frequency response (50 Hz–16 kHz) for natural‑sounding recordings
- Shape vocals and instruments with SD‑1 Apollo Channel Strip Presets
- Internal shockmount reduces low‑end rumble and mechanical noise
- Rear-mounted XLR jack for easy cable management
- Built-in windscreen reduces plosives and breath noise
- Quality UA craftsmanship and stylish, rugged build
- Tech Specs
Get Pro Vocals, Anywhere
The SD‑1 delivers studio-grade sound and style, no matter where you record. It’s tailor‑made for close-miked speech and vocals, with a simple design that rejects background noises like fans, refrigerators, and noisy bandmates.
Shape your Sound with Quick Controls
Reduce rumble and mud from your recordings with the SD‑1’s selectable low cut filter. And with its enhanced articulation boost, vocals and instruments will instantly stand out with added presence.
Sound Like the Pros with Apollo Channel Strip Presets
Take the guesswork out of getting polished sound with Apollo's custom SD‑1 mic presets, featuring radio-ready EQ and compression settings for vocals, guitars, and broadcasts.
Deck Out your Desktop Studio
With a sleek modern design and rear-mounted XLR jack for easy cable runs, the SD‑1 will instantly level-up your production space. Whether it’s music, podcasts, livestreams, or Zoom meetings, your new go-to home studio mic has arrived.
|Output Impedance||200 ohms|
|Low Cut Filter||200Hz|
|Features||3-5kHz Articulation Boost Switch, Detachable Windscreen|