Power 99 Pro
V Mount Battery
- OLED with battery time display
- Lightweight 0.54kg, palm-size and aviation-friendly for easy carry
- Powerful battery core for excellent build quality
- Output to power various camera gears including camcorders, field monitors, image transmitters, and even charging tablets, smartphones, and other mobile devices.
- Battery Management System chips from Texas Instrument
- Perfectly safe with Over Charge/Discharge, Over Current/Voltage, Over Heat, and Short Circuit protection.
- 65W USB-C Quick Charge available
- Safe for Aircraft Carry-On
- Tech Specs
Packing maximal power in a portable, aircraft-safe form factor, the COLBOR 99 PRO V-Mount battery with OLED Screen can charge a 100W light for up to 1.5 hours through its V-mount plate or two D-Tap interfaces.
The battery's 200W, 15A maximum output is enough to power monitors, cameras, lights, and other equipment. The USB-C and D-Tap ports can also be used to charge the battery, and the USB-C port also supports 65W fast charging. The USB-A port charges small portable electronic devices at a maximum of 5V, 2.1A.
A built-in battery management system regulates discharge and current while preventing overcharging and overheating. The battery has an LED indicator panel for monitoring the remaining charge.
|V Mount/D-TAP||Input: 15A (Max)
Output: 14.4V/15A (Max)
|USB-A Output||QC2.0: 5V/3A
|USB-C Input / Output||PD3.0: 65W (Max), 5V-15V/3A, 20V/3.25A
QC2.0/AFC/FCP: 5V/3A, 9V/3A, 12V/2A
|Discharge Cut-Off Voltage||10V|
|Optional Charging Methods||16.8V D-TAP charger, USB-C charger (65W,Max)|