After this training, the participant will be able to:
- Familiarize with the features of DaVinci Resolve.
- Learn the advantages of using DaVinci Resolve as an editing software.
- Learn colorists' language, image evaluation, using waveform monitors, shot matching and Look creation.
- Learn the new highly advanced editing features in DaVinci Resolve.
- Understand tips and tricks that create the right looks.
The duration of this training is flexible, from 1 to 5 days at MediaCast Training & Demonstration facility in Dubai, or a suitably equipped facility that has to be approved by the MediaCast TSS team as for training.
Participants who complete the course will be awarded a “MediaCast MasterClass Certified” certificate.
Formats & Requirements
Training will be professional yet friendly, with demos, whiteboard trainings, Keynote presentations and descriptive teaching sessions. All training segments will be demonstrated individually with hands-on sessions.
- History of Color in Film
- Why is color correction important?
- How is a look achieved?
- Process and methodology
- Basic Color Theory
- Introduction to Resolve
- Using the Media Page
- Using Media Management
- The Edit Page Interface
- What is video editing?
- Applying Transitions
- Working with Audio
- Creating and Editing Multicam clips
- Process and Methodology
- Resolve Workflow
- What is the advantage of editing in DaVinci Resolve?
- Enhancing Performance
- Introduction to Color Grading
- Control Panel - sections, fixed and context sensitive control
- The Goals of Color Correction
- Primary Correction
- Secondary Grading Controls