- To have a clear knowledge of the operational functions of ATEM Switchers.
- To be able to setup an ATEM Switcher from out of the box.
- To adhere specifically to the system requirements of your organization.
- To know some user tricks that is unique to your ATEM.
- To serve as a review / refresher / crash course for Basic Audio and Video for Broadcast Systems. (For 3-day training)
- To be ready with troubleshooting techniques when problem arises.
After this training, the participant will be able to:
- Operate ATEM Switcher / Panel using the best practice methods.
- Learn about different terminologies used universally for broadcast and production.
- Familiarize himself with different workflows that can help him truly understand his job.
- Troubleshoot basic system issues when they occur.
- Perform Updates procedures.
The duration of this is flexible, from 1 to 3 days at MediaCast Training & Demonstration facility in Dubai, or a suitably equipped facility that has to be approved by the MediaCast TSS team as for training.
Participants who complete the course will be awarded a “MediaCast MasterClass Certified” certificate.
- Physical I/O ports
- Software Interface / IP Configuration
- ATEM Utility
- Basic Switching
- Transition Effects
- USK (Luma, Chroma, Pattern, DVE)
- Some Useful Tricks that mostly you cannot find in the manual
- Multi-layer Production
- Still and Sequence Graphics Import
- Adobe Photoshop Graphics Import
- Basic Troubleshooting
- Mock Production Session
Experienced Engineers / Operators
New Operators BUT with Video Background
Formats & Requirements
Each participant will have to sit with the trainer (that will act as a director). They will follow the instructions of the “director”. If they committed 5 or more mistakes out of the 10 commands, he/she will have another chance after everyone does his / her turn.